Bar T Bar RanchesWhy We Are Here
Bar T Bar Ranch raises Southern Balancer, Balancer, Gelbvieh, and Angus females and bulls that thrive in the Southwest, and arid parts of the U.S. and Mexico. Bar T Bar is the leading 2021 breeder of Dams of Merit and Distinction in the Gelbvieh breed. We breed efficient seedstock with the latest technology – but still make sure they work in tough, real world conditions. Bar T Bar cows produce highly fertile, efficient-sized cows that breed up and wean a high percentage of their own body weight.
Bar T Bar bulls work in some of the toughest conditions in North America. They specialize in soundness and fertility –with added heterosis, optimal growth, and strong carcass merit. We measure feed efficiency and have been doing so for over 10 years. Our Bar T Bar bull sale is the second Saturday in April every year at the ranch. We are located in northern Arizona, between Winslow and Flagstaff, just off I-40.
The Bar T Bar Ranch's Mission
The Lord has blessed us with a unique and rewarding lifestyle and a long family tradition of taking care of the land and livestock. In gratitude,we do not take lightly these stewardship responsibilities. We take pride in producing quality Seedstock and quality beef for the consumer, which in turn, provides for our economic sustainability. Our relationships are built on trust and integrity. We strive for a quality of life that promotes life-long learning and excellence in our industry. We foster a culture of stewardship.
A Culture of Stewardship
At Bar T Bar Ranch:
• We honor and learn from the past, While looking to the future through a common window, with a clear vision of our goals.
• We instill actions and behaviors that respect and reflect our shared beliefs.
• Reward will be achieved through the ethical care, management, and utilization of “People, Land, Livestock, Health, Wealth, and Property".
• We Ride for the Brand, and are committed to take this working cattle ranch into the future.
At Bar T Bar Ranch:
• To increase profitability by increasing income reducing operating costs, and improving efficiencies.
• To build trust with our co-workers and ownership through improved communication and shared information.
• To continually improve the quality of our products: Feeder cattle, commercial bred replacement heifers, registered bulls, and females, and beef for consumers.
• To improve our customer base and increase our percentage of repeat customers.
• To improve our safety recor.
Optimizing our genetics
Highest selection of HIGH RANKING BULLS in the Country. The entire bull offering averages:
• Top 15% for Marbling and Average Daily Gain
• Top 20% for Calving Ease Direct and Birth Weight
• Top 25% for Residual Feed Intake, Feedlot Profit Index, and Efficiency Profit Index
Website Design By Ranch House Designs, Inc.