Current job openings at the Bar T BarWe’re always looking for experienced, dedicated cowboys and cowgirls.
Applicants should have:
- Some experience on a working cattle ranch.
- Experience gathering pairs in large pastures, maintaining fences, and shoeing horses.
- Their own tack, recent job references, and a clean driving record.
We offer bunkhouse housing, groceries, satellite TV, wireless Internet, health insurance provided for permanent employees, and a retirement plan.
Learn more about the Bar T Bar Ranch and what we do.
The Prosser Family
P.O. Box 190
Winslow, AZ 86047
Bob Prosser: 928-380-5149
General Manager, Phil George
Seedstock Herd Manager, Kristin Hovey
Bob was awarded the
"2017 Breeder of the Year"
by the American Gelbvieh
Highest selection of HIGH RANKING BULLS in the Country. The entire bull offering averages:
• Top 15% for Marbling and Average Daily Gain
• Top 20% for Calving Ease Direct and Birth Weight
• Top 25% for Residual Feed Intake, Feedlot Profit Index, and Efficiency Profit Index
Website Design By Ranch House Designs, Inc.