Current job openings at the Bar T BarWe’re always looking for experienced, dedicated cowboys and cowgirls.
We are looking for a General Manager to allow Bob and Judy to retire. If you are interested please address inquiries to the Screening Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject being: “General Manager Position”, OR call 928-289-2619.
Applicants should have:
- Some experience on a working cattle ranch.
- Experience gathering pairs in large pastures, maintaining fences, and shoeing horses.
- Their own tack, recent job references, and a clean driving record.
We offer bunkhouse housing, groceries, satellite TV, wireless Internet, health insurance provided for permanent employees, and a retirement plan.
Learn more about the Bar T Bar Ranch and what we do.
Highest selection of HIGH RANKING BULLS in the Country. The entire bull offering averages:
• Top 15% for Marbling and Average Daily Gain
• Top 20% for Calving Ease Direct and Birth Weight
• Top 25% for Residual Feed Intake, Feedlot Profit Index, and Efficiency Profit Index
Website Design By Ranch House Designs, Inc.